HELLO WORLD!

So, let just start by saying...OH MY GOSH! I have a page and junk for my horny sims things. Haha, anyways, I'm welcoming not only myself, but each and every person who visits. I want to create journeys for you here to escape life's struggles, like these do for me making them.

Currently, I have quite a few images completed in my first story (the James.Ryan story-line), so I'll probably post most of those first and add some writings, music, etc. In-between to really add to the story like I've been wanting to do. Now, this home page will contain my personal updates/where I'm currently in the stories, if I get busy, etc. I'll probably add my YouTube and other social things later as well. Just so you can stay all connected if you'd like.

I usually write at work, and then I come home and arrange the sims, take the photos, then I edit them together, and add the text into the images. So, it's pretty time consuming. Some days I may do a lot, and others I may only have like one picture or something. I'm inconsistent is what I'm telling you. Please just deal with me, thanks.

There will be graphic or sexual scenes. So, please be advised. This makes the stories more real in my opinion, creates deeper connections. If that's not your cup of tea, either skip the sex scenes or leave my site.

If you have suggestions or ideas, I'm open-minded. Send me a message or comment.

Anyways, welcome one and all to this part of the internet and let's get started.

XOXO,
KosmicKitty

Comments